This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A simple but extendable word filter for Drupal.
8.x-2.x: The Wordfilter module provides a suitable base for manual filtering of profanity ("bad words") as well as for dynamic keyword replacement.
This module allows users to create and manage Wordfilter configurations.
- are multilingual, fully exportable Drupal configuration entities.
- may be (re)-used as filters at any text format, node and comment.
- contain a user-defined list of words, which will be filtered out (when enabled as filter).
- can optionally use a substitution text for the defined filter words.
You can choose between different filtering processes, like direct filtering of specified words or token filtering. You may add your own implementation, e.g. for using an external web service which does the filtering for you.
8.x-2.0: A beta version of 8.x-2.0 has been released. Anyone is free to test this release for bugs, problems and security issues.
7.x-2.x: A backport of 8.x-2.x is planned for Drupal 7, namely 7.x-2.x. The backport development will begin after the first stable release of 8.x-2.0.
7.x-1.x: The active 7.x-1.x development has been stopped and won't be supported anymore by the maintainer. Feel free to open a new issue and offer co-maintenance for 7.x-1.x if you want to keep the development of this version alive. No upgrade path for 7.x-1.x to 7.x-2.x/8.x-2.x is currently planned, since there's no stable release of 7.x-1.x available at this time.
Project description for 7.x-1.x
This module allows site administrators to filter certain words on all pages.
For example, you can set the filter to find the word "work" and when found, change it to "play". You may toggle whether the filter applies to node titles as well as the body.
Support for filtering comment body and titles has been added and node title filtering has been improved. The wordfilter admin pages have been improved as well. Please check the issues queue for detail on specific issues affected.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 458 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,380
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 29 November 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.