Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module extends the Webform module by adding a new component type: Autocomplete.
An autocomplete is a textfield that automatically suggests values as the user types. You may pre-populate your autocomplete with values, and/or it can suggest values from previous submissions.
Yes this module is compatible with Form Builder!
Important Note: If you choose to autocomplete from previous submissions, this gives others the ability to see all previous entries for that field. Do not use this feature with private, personally identifying information.
Initial development sponsored by the WeDivest.org National Coordinating Committee
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 1,116 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,064
- Last modified: November 27, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.