This project provides an interface for editing and configuring forms. It started out as a module to edit Drupal Form-API arrays but has been extended since then to edit webforms and others. In theory it can manage every list of configurable items.
- Edit forms by drag&droping form elements.
- Immediately get a preview of the form.
Just install it like any other drupal module.
This module has the following requirements:
Integrations / Modules based on form_builder
Still incopmlete …
- It's possible to edit webforms via form_builder - just enable the form_builder_webform sub-module.
- Survey builder is based on form_builder. Note that it hasn't caught up with form_builders latest developments. Use it with form_builder-7.x-1.7.
Apart from contributing code you can help in numerous other ways:
- Triage bugs: Try to confirm reported bugs. Provide steps-by-step instructions to reproduce them preferably starting from a clean Drupal installation.
- Review and test patches: Does the patch really fix the issue? Does it have any unwanted side-effects?
- Re-roll patches against the latest dev-version if needed.
- Write tests.
- Add documentation.
The 7.x-1.x branch is actively developed. The 6.x-1.x branch is only minimally maintained and will receive security fixes only.
Executing the tests
You also need a drupal installation that has form_builder enabled.
Once everything is set up correctly you can execute the tests with a command like:
export UPAL_ROOT=path/to/the/drupal/root export UPAL_DB_URL=mysql://test:@localhost/test export UPAL_WEB_URL=http://url.to.your.installation phpunit -c phpunit.xml --bootstrap path/to/upal/bootstrap.php tests
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 16,558 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 214,524
- Last modified: September 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.