Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a minimalistic, Drupal 8 compatible autoloader for PSR-4.
- Support for PSR-4 in all enabled modules and profiles.
- Minimal module size. Ever had to find out why the hell your class is not autoloading? With psr0 you'll find out. It's ~80 lines of code, including comments.
- Early bootstrap. Autoloading works even in hook_install() and hook_boot().
- Also works during test-runs.
Simply add a dependency on this module if you want to use autoloading in your module. Use PSR-4 namespaces and you're good to go. No further configuration needed.
Examples for classes and paths
Drupal\your_module\YourClass -> …/your_module/src/YourClass.php Drupal\your_module\SomeInterface -> …/your_module/src/SomeInterface.php Drupal\your_module\SubNamespace\Class -> …/your_module/src/SubNamespace/Class.php Drupal\your_module\Tests\SomeTest -> …/your_module/src/Tests/SomeTest.php (since 1.4) Drupal\your_module\Tests\SomeTest -> …/your_module/tests/src/SomeTest.php (since 1.4)
The same works also for profiles:
Drupal\your_profile\YourClass -> profiles/your_profile/src/YourClass.php Drupal\your_profile\SomeInterface -> profiles/your_profile/src/SomeInterface.php Drupal\your_profile\SubNamespace\Class -> profiles/your_profile/src/SubNamespace/Class.php Drupal\your_profile\Tests\SomeTest -> profies/your_profile/src/Tests/SomeTest.php (since 1.4) Drupal\your_profile\Tests\SomeTest -> profiles/your_profile/tests/src/SomeTest.php (since 1.4)
The lib/-prefix is still supported in 7.x-1.x although src/ was chosen as prefix for PSR-4 in D8.
Related modules / alternatives
- X Autoload: Implements advanced caching, registration of custom prefixes, …
- Classloader is a direct backport of the D8 autoloader.
None of these modules allows reliable autoloading during hook_install() - at least without further configuration. Both have a bigger footprint though in some cases their caching mechanisms may make them perform better.
The module is feature complete. No additional changes are planned.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 312 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,226
- Last modified: March 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.