Views infinite scroll allows you to load and display pages of any view inline, using AJAX (this has been called infinite scrolling, load more, autopaging, endless pages and more). The pager can be triggered with the press of a button or automatically as the user scrolls to the bottom of the view's content.
The Drupal 8 version of Views Infinite Scroll is a lightweight solution which:
- Works with the existing views AJAX system, no 3rd party libraries required.
- Works with AJAX exposed filters.
- Can be enabled on any view (block, page or otherwise).
Find out about the Drupal 7 version here.
Views Infinite Scroll powered pages:
The 7.x-1.x version is based on an autopager library using jQuery, however 7.x-2.x has been updated to use just the AJAX functionality already packaged with views, however it is somewhat experimental and hasn't been battle-tested.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Drush, Paging, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 24,389 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 270,198
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 10, 2016