This module provide you an option to make the user field visibility into private according to the roles and permission basis.
The user fields added from 'admin/config/people/accounts/fields'.
can make the viability into private by using this module. :)
How to Use?
- Download and extract to '/modules' folder under your root directory.
- Enable the module from 'admin/modules'.
- Go to path 'admin/config/people/accounts/fields' add new field or edit existing fields & check the Allow the user to hide this field's value by making it private.
- Now go to edit profile, you will get check-box next to every field for which you had given permission to make private.
- Now you can check Private for the field you want to make private.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 559
- Last modified: August 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.