DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This module provide you an option to make the user field visibility into private according to the roles and permission basis.
The user fields added from 'admin/config/people/accounts/fields'.
can make the viability into private by using this module. :)
How to Use?
- Download and extract to '/modules' folder under your root directory.
- Enable the module from 'admin/modules'.
- Go to path 'admin/config/people/accounts/fields' add new field or edit existing fields & check the Allow the user to hide this field's value by making it private.
- Now go to edit profile, you will get check-box next to every field for which you had given permission to make private.
- Now you can check Private for the field you want to make private.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 600
- Last modified: August 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.