Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Basically, it controls the status (published/unpublished) of
uc_node_checkout node types when the order's status changes.
- Order completed => node published
- Order not completed => node unpublished
It also updates the order status when the node's status is manually
- Node unpublished => order moderated
- Node published => order completed
- Node deleted => order cancelled
The module doesn't have any settings page; the only way to use it is changing the status of a order, or the publishing status of the content type associated from UC Node Checkout to the order.
This module is useful if you want features such as:
- Paid advertising on your site
- Paid classifieds/job listings
- Have people pay to publish their content on your site
- Updating from a different release of the development snapshot is not supported. To install a newer development snapshot, you always need to uninstall the previous version before copying the new one.
- Development snapshots are intended only for testing. Don't use them in a production site, or for other purposes. If used in a production site, or other purposes, there will be no support for any resulting problems.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,251
- Last modified: December 30, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.