Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides troll management tools for community sites including users by IP address, banning IP addresses, advanced user searching and blocking user by role.
- user tracking by IP address
- bans IP addresses forever or for set duration, by ban I mean redirect, and by redirect I mean complete site blocking not just account creation and login
- advanced user account searching
- easy user blocking by role
- IP block blacklisting with an import feature from Okean or a custom list
- DNS blacklisting for comments from services like SpamCop, SORBS, njabl.org, abuseat, and Spamhaus.
- PHP-IDS integration for detection of XSS, SQL Injection, header injection, directory traversal, RFE/LFI, DoS and LDAP attacks. Just untar the PHP-IDS files to a php-ids directory within your troll module directory. For just PHP-IDS support, see the PHPIDS module.
For similar functionality, see also: Misery
Image by asharee.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 280 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,326
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!