Posted by Dave Reid on
Backport of the Drupal 8 core 'telephone' module as an future-proof alternative to the Phone module.
Includes the following core patches as well:
Why would you use this module compared to the well-established phone module?
- It uses the same namespace and schema as the D8 core field module, so when you upgrade your site from D7 to D8, it should "just work" without any fuss.
- Lightweight on features: there's really no validation at all. For most use cases, you just want the user to enter a phone number and that's it.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 16,868 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 67,611
- Last modified: October 8, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.