This module provides a phone field type
You should probably consider using https://www.drupal.org/project/telephone instead. Eventually, the validation and formatting features of this module will be moved into a new module that extends the telephone module in both D7 and D8.
- Validation of phone numbers for :
France, Belgium, Great Britain, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Australia, Spain, Czech, Hungary, Poland (mobile only), Costa Rica, Panama, Brazil, Chili, New Zealand, China, Hong-Kong, Macau, Philippine, Singapore, Swiss, Jordanian, Egyptian, South Africa, Pakistan, US and Canada
- Some formatting of the phone numbers (add "+" at the beginning, add the country code, ...)
- Option for internationalization of phone numbers
- Support of International Phone Numbers based on ITU-T E.123 (more than 200 countries supported that way)
- iPhone support
- Phone CCK fields can be used as a Token
- This module is compatible with module Node Import module (version >= 6.x-1.0-rc5), this module allowing to import data into phone fields
- Drupal 6: The phone.module requires the content.module (CCK) to be installed.
- Drupal 7 1.x version: No dependencies.
- Drupal 7 2.x version: PHP 5.3.
Note about 7.x-2.x
I have unpublished the 7.x-2.x-dev release for now. There have been a few people using the dev release in production and it's simply not ready for that yet. If you'd like to help test, the code is in git.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields
- Reported installs: 30,003 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 200,638
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 20, 2015