This module intends to become a repository for advanced form elements, that can be used by other developers. Feel free to add your special elements to the issue queue!
|Element||Module version(s)||Included in Drupal core?|
|HTML5 elements (url, email, search, tel, number, range)||6.x, 7.x||8.x+|
|HTML5 attributes (placeholder, pattern)||7.x||8.x+|
|Table Select||5.x, 6.x||7.x+|
- Backports: This module contains user interface and other backwards-compatible changes proposed for Drupal 8 that are ineligible for backport to Drupal 7 because they would break UI and string freeze.
- Placeholder: Module allows non-HTML5 compatible browsers to still display placeholders using a jQuery plugin. If you don't need to have placeholders display on non-HTML5 compatible browsers, then you only need to use this module.
- Field placeholder: Allows you to add and edit placeholder attribute text for certain field types in the field UI.
This module was originally commissioned by the NCRV (http://www.ncrv.nl).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 44,018 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 310,891
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 8, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.