Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Session API is a very simple set of functions that extend the core sessions workings, allowing data to be stored and associated with a user's session.
There is no need to install this module unless you are instructed to do so by another module.
Currently this module is used by
- Certain versions of Flag
- Recently Read
- Session Favorites
- Domain User Default
- The Sign-Up Problem
Note to developers: If you make a module that uses this API, please notify me and I'll add it to the list above.
New developer documentation
We've recently setup an API site with developer documentation. We hope this provides a better developer experience. Documentation can still be improved quite a lot, so opening issues is encouraged!
Developers porting their modules using Session API to D8 are encouraged to switch to Symfony's Session Management. It has the same functionality as Session API and much more.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 20,331 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 78,646
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.