This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Domain User Default module is a submodule for the Domain Access module that provides methods for users (and unauthenticated site visitors using the Session API module) to select a default domain. The module can be configured to automatically redirect users to their default domain upon visiting another domain, or simply provide a message when they are on another domain.
This module provides integration with the Domain GeoLocalization which allows users to search for domains within a given proximity.
6.x-1.1 requires Domain Access 2.x branch release!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,420
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.