This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Domain GeoLocalization module is a submodule for the Domain Access module that allows domains to have associated locative information. When combined with the Domain User Default module, this module uses the Google Maps API to geocode users zipcodes for domain proximity searches.
Note: This module duplicates some of the Location module's functionality, and will most likely use that module as a dependency once it has been ported to Drupal 6.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Location, Search, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,049
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.