This provides user interface integration for the simple yet powerful Replicate API. Most notably, this provides integration with Drupal actions which means that you can start to replicate things via the user interfaces with built in support for:
- Drupal core nodes
- Drupal core actions
- "Any" Drupal Entity available to Entity API (see hook_menu)
- Views Bulk Operations
- Field Collections
Other Replicate modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer
- Reported installs: 4,735 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,715
- Last modified: December 4, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.