This provides user interface integration for the simple yet powerful Replicate API. Most notably, this provides integration with Drupal actions which means that you can start to replicate things via the user interfaces with built in support for:
- Drupal core nodes
- Drupal core actions
- "Any" Drupal Entity available to Entity API (see hook_menu)
- Views Bulk Operations
- Field Collections
Other Replicate modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer
- Reported installs: 3,975 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,558
- Last modified: February 17, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.