Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Replicate Field Collection Extends Replicate module to manage the cloning of field_collection entities and fields.
When you clone an entity (node, taxonomy term, ...) containing a field collection reference, the field collection items are not duplicated, and the cloned entity still references the same field collection than the original entity.
This poses great issues as any modification on the field collection will impact all the duplicated entities.
Replicate Field Collection correct that behavior and implements a clean duplication of field collections.
The replication is recursive, i.e will work on field collections containing field collections and so on.
Vincent Bouchet for his help on the coding and testing of this module.
All the people involved on the discussion: http://drupal.org/node/1233256, the first draft of this module was based on the patches submitted here.
Sponsored by Capgemini Drupal Factory
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 1,359 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,091
- Last modified: October 2, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.