When you use IMCE with FCK Editor, there's a problem with images on simplenews newsletters and feed images, because the path to images and internal links are referrer in relation to current site.
This module implements a simple filter which replaces src and href attributes like /path/to/link with http://www.example.com/path/to/link, making use of core's url() function.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors, Mail, Path Management, Site Navigation, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2,197 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,108
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.