Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Recruiter is a Drupal distribution for building Drupal based e-recruitment platforms. Users can register either as recruiter and post job classifieds or they can register as applicants and fill out their resume. A faceted search helps users to find jobs and possible job candidates.
Main features provided by the Recruiter features module.
- Recruiter job: publish jobs by providing the URL of an existing job, uploading a PDF or creating a new job ad. Based on three content types.
- Recruiter job search: allows applicants to search and browse through jobs using facetted search. Based on Search API, Facet API, Facet API Pretty Paths, Context and Flag.
- Recruiter job search notifications: save any search criteria and stay up to date with job notifications via mail. Based on Search API saved searches.
- Recruiter job application: allow applicants to submit applications for jobs. This will give the recruiter access to the applicant's private profile information. Based on Rules, ACL and Message.
- Recruiter resume: create in-depth resumes that contain personal information, education, work experience and job preferences of applicants. Based on Entity, Profile2, Field Collection, Autocomplete Deluxe and Term Level Field.
- Recruiter resume search: allows recruiters to search for resumes similarly to the Recruiter job search feature.
- Recruiter resume search notifications: allows recruiters to save searches similarly to the Recruiter job search notifications feature.
- Recruiter admin: supports administrative tasks of the content admin.
Additional features provided by the Recruiter features module.
- Recruiter common: infrastructure, APIs and shared taxonomies for the recruiter platform.
- Recruiter register: allow users to register as recruiter or applicant.
- Recruiter search: provides a default integration with the Search API Database Search backend.
- Recruiter solr server (recruiter_search_solr): allows for scalable searches with Apache Solr based on the Search API Solr search backend.
Recruiter ships with a mobile-first, reponsive base theme.
- Cloudy: theme based on Omega 4.x.
- Recruiter cloudy: includes tweaks for the theme as exported block classes and alter hook implementations.
- Recruiter menu: positions the required blocks into the navigation region.
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt.
Web Sites using Recruiter
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 105,908
- Last modified: February 15, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.