QueryPath is a library for searching and manipulating HTML and XML documents. It's like jQuery for PHP. See http://querypath.org for more information.
Here's a screencast that shows what you can do with QueryPath and Drupal.
This module provides three things:
- Basic QueryPath integration.
- A QueryPath database implementation that provides QueryPath with Drupal database functions
- Many examples in the querypath_examples module.
- For an introduction, see Get to know the QueryPath PHP library at IBM's DeveloperWorks website.
- For a detailed look at the library, see the API documentation for QueryPath.
- The Drupal-specific database features are documented in the querypath.classes.inc file.
- There are many examples at the official QueryPath wiki.
- The QueryPath Examples module (included with this module) provides examples of using QueryPath inside Drupal to handle database lookups, RSS parsing, and FAPI integration to query the MusicBrainz XML service.
Add +QueryPath to your Google+ circles to keep track of development.
Additionally, I often blog about QueryPath on my personal TechnoSophos blog.
Related QueryPath Modules
- Amplify: Semantic analysis of nodes and other data.
- QP Services: A bundle of Web Service wrappers that use QueryPath.
- Feeds QueryPath Parser: Feed API QueryPath integration
QueryPath, the library, is licensed under LGPL, which is 100% compatible with the GPL. This module is licensed under the GPL.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Import/Export, RDF, Syndication, Utility
- Reported installs: 3,667 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 65,695
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.