Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The OpenAmplify service appears to have gone dark, please do not use this module or request support for it! Thanks for using it while it was active!
This module provides automatic node analysis using the OpenAmplify semantic analyzer. It also provides hooks for developers to access and use the semantic analysis information about a node.
Put more plainly: Let Drupal (and OpenAmplify) figure out what your document is about and make it do cool things with that information.
Want to see a demo of this in action? Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBBKPIva1tM
OpenAmplify v2.1 API Update
OpenAmplify has announced they are EOL'ing the v2.0 APIs on June 1, 2012. As such the 6.x-1.x branch has been updated to use v2.1 of the API, with the exception being that the newer functions in that version of the API haven't been added to the module. Be looking for 6.x-1.4 and onward to support the latest stable APIs in that branch.
There is a preliminary straight port of the 6.x-1.x branch to D7 now available for people to test and give feedback on. Note that you will need to apply the patches from these issues to the current stable release of the QueryPath module to fix the the caching used by the Amplify module:
- QueryPath provides the XML parsing and searching technology. The QueryPath module provides a Drupal framework for QueryPath, and also provides a high-performance caching layer. It is required for Amplify.
- OpenAmplify is a semantic analyzer web service. This module posts a node to that web service and then makes use of the returned information. You will need a user key from OpenAmplify in order to use this module.
Articles and External Documentation
- OpenAmplify Drupal Series: Part 1 - The Amplify Module: An introduction to this module, along with detailed instructions for using it.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,407
- Last modified: October 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.