This module provides integration with the PageBreak plugin for CKEditor.
This plugin adds toolbar button which inserts horizontal page breaks. This feature is useful for setting document printing sections.
Text entered in a browser-based text editor such as CKEditor differs from word processors because it is not divided into physical pages. In effect, this plugins lets you define pages.
- Core CKEditor module
- FakeObjects module (and plugin)
This module requires the core CKEditor module and FakeObjects module.
- Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/pagebreak at least version 4.5.11.
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
- Enable PageBreak module in the Drupal admin.
- Drag the new PageBreak button into your toolbar for the format of choice (only tested under Full HTML so far)
- Create some content, and within the editor, click the button for where you want to insert a page break for print.
A new icon will appear in your toolbar, drag it into your active toolbar to enable it. Simply place your cursor where you want it in the editor window, and click to insert a page break. Each page break will cause print setups to stop and create a new page. You can test this by creating a dummy page, filling it with content, adding some page breaks and going to File > Print and checking the preview.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 394
- Last modified: September 21, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.