This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Obfuscates email addresses as a Field Formatter of the core Email field.
Provides a simple and flexible way to prevent spam by using the core default Email field.
For some reasons, you should prefer to leave the field formatter of some view modes to Plain text or Email.
All the view modes (default / full, teaser, search index, ...) that exposes publicly email addresses should define the fields to Obfuscate.
Credits to Alexei Tenitski for the obfuscation solution on the first release.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Filters/Editors, Mail, Spam Prevention
- Downloads: 41
- Last modified: 20 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.