This module implements the OAuth 1.0 standard for use with Drupal and acts as a support module for other modules that wish to use OAuth.
Drupal 6 and 7
This module includes a slightly modified version of this OAuth Client/Server library.
This module implements an authentication provider for Oauth by leveraging the OAuth PECL extension. If you just need to sign requests with a set of OAuth Credentials, you can use the PECL extension as the module tests do, or install the module Guzzle OAuth.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Security, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 68,647 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 778,912
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 25 January 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.