Adds in the Notification plugin for CKEditor.
This is required by plugins that need the notification plugin in order to work, like Word Count & Char Count Plugin.
Developers can use this to implement their own CKEditor plugin to notify the editor with various messages. See the official plugin page for more details.
- Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/notification
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
- Enable the Notification module in the Drupal admin.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 241 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,515
- Last modified: September 16, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.