Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This small module gives an extra feature to delete manually all revisions of a specific node prior a selected one.
Has no configuration settings, just enable
When you are deleting a revision of a node, a new checkbox will appear saying: "'Delete all X revisions as well prior this one.". If you check it all the prior revisions will be deleted as well for the given node.
Note: If you are deleting the oldest revision, the checkbox will not appear as no prior revisions are available.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 225 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,692
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.