Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Adds a library to allow tables to function better in responsive layouts.
The pattern is taken from an article posted by the Filament Group
You can manually add the library to any table on the site. You also have the option of using the Better Views Tables module to configure the responsive table controls through the Views UI.
Dave Reid is maintaining a straight backport of the responsive table functionality that has landed in Drupal 8 core (and core's Views module). Using this version will make your Views and code completely forward-compatible with Drupal 8.
This version contains the following changes backported to Drupal 7 only:
Intro Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHeg0INpk-E
Hopefully we'll be able to integrate with these updates if they make their way to D7:
Sponsored by Coldfront Labs Inc.
Maintained by Chris Kahn (aptorian)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,843 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,314
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.