This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a "#nodrag" option to fields which don't want to use the table drag functionality for multi-value widgets.
You can toggle the table drag on / off through the field UI or programmatically. See the README.md file for details.
This module replaces the default theme registry callback for the table drag theme function and replaces it with its own. If your theme / site depends on a custom multi-field theme it will conflict with this module.
This is a direct copy of the method described at https://www.commercialprogression.com/post/how-remove-tabledrag-rearrang...
Thanks to them for doing all the hard work.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 223 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,408
- Last modified: 13 January 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.