MongoDB integration for Drupal. This is a collection of several modules which allow sites to store different types of Drupal data in MongoDB.
D7 Views integration provided by EntityFieldQuery Views Backend.
|mongodb_cache||Store cache in MongoDB.|
|mongodb_field_storage||Store fields in MongoDB.|
|mongodb_session||Store sessions in MongoDB.|
|mongodb_watchdog||Store watchdog messages in MongoDB.
Includes Top 403/Top 404 reports as in dblog
|mongodb_block||Store block information in MongoDB. Very close to the core block API.|
|mongodb_queue||DrupalQueueInterface implementation using MongoDB.|
|mongodb||Support library for the other modules. In 8x-1.x, it includes support for Flood, Key/Value, Route.|
To use the components marked with a warning sign for D6, refer to the
"Hidden features" in the module README. Note that D6 is no longer supported
since Drupal 6 core is obsolete.
|Branch||8.x-1.x: No SQL||8.x-2.x: Not only SQL|
|Goals||Full No SQL Drupal||NoSQL services on standard Drupal|
|Drupal core||Commit 9b4dd5
between 8.0.0-beta9 and beta10
|8.1.x / 8.2.x|
|PHP||5.4.5 to 5.6.*||7.0.*|
|MongoDB extension||mongo||mongodb ≥ 1.1.7|
- The #drupal-mongodb channel on Freenode IRC.
- http://drupal.org/project/mongodb_dbtng . Treat that as a proof of concept.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Database Drivers, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 571 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 54,464
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 10, 2016