Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A module wrapper integrating Loft Data Grids with Drupal.
You probably only need this module if another module requires it.
Requires PHP >= 5.3
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
Loft Data Grids must be installed via Composer, in order to get the required libraries. The tarballs are provided for informative purposes only.
- In a shell window, go to the root of Drupal
Tell composer where to find the module by adding the drupal repository:
composer config repositories.drupal composer https://packages.drupal.org/8
Now that composer knows where to find it, require this module (still from the drupal root directory):
composer require drupal/loft_data_grids
- Now go to Administer > Site Building > Modules and enable this module.
To update this module, use composer, e.g. the following in a shell:
composer update aklump/loft_data_grids --with-dependencies
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 2,119 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,916
- Last modified: February 20, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.