Simple module to load the Composer Autoloader when Drupal initializes. This module allows the site builder to manually manage the dependencies for the project themselves, rather than relying on some sort of automation. You may even use this module as a dependency in your Drupal site to load the autoload.php file. The module does not load several autoload.php files like Composer autoload, nor does it combine composer.json files into a single file like Composer Manager.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Other, Project management, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 75 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,358
- Last modified: December 2, 2014