This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is Landing Page Constructor Tool with open architecture that allow to add new components easily and quickly.
You can manipulate with set of Paragraphs to create your Landing Page.
If you want to catch an idea of that module you should install 'LandingPage Event Example' submodule, Bootstrap Theme required to run it.
You can use simplytest.me. Just enter the project name (LandingPage Paragraphs Kit) and as soon as instance run just turn on 'LandingPage Event Example' module.
There are several submodules that generate fake LandingPages:
- LandingPage Event Example
- LandingPage CV Example
- LandingPage CaseStudy Example
You can take a look on that pages without installing these modules:
Also you can support the module, see the details here.
I'm working on the set of tutorial how to add new custom components and how to create beautiful pages with that module.
Project is in active development. Alpha version is available.
More information you can get from README.txt
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Features Package, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 201
- Last modified: March 15, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.