This module provides integration for icon bundles and icon providers throughout Drupal.
- icon_block - icon support for blocks.
- icon_menu - icon support for menu items.
- icon_field - icon support on field-able entities.
- icon_filter - icon support as a filter for text-area fields.
Providers (via module or theme)
- IcoMoon (provider link)
- Fontello (provider link)
- Bootstrap (provider link)
- Font Awesome (provider link)
- FAMFAMFAM (provider link)
Icon API comes with extensive documentation on how to integrate your module or service provider. If you need help, look at the previous modules/themes as examples.
Icon Filter Sub-Module
Add an icon inside formatted text-area fields that have the icon filter enabled:
%bundle is the bundle machine name, like:
%icon is the icon machine name, like:
Render an icon anywhere!
All you need to know is the bundle's machine name and the icon machine name, Icon API handles the rest!
$element = array( '#theme' => 'icon', '#bundle' => 'my_bundle', '#icon' => 'my_icon', ); print drupal_render($element);
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 16,156 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 51,080
- Last modified: June 12, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.