For example, a Webform-based contact form on your site can send its data to HubSpot, where you may already track potential clients and contacts; or a Webform-based e-newsletter signup could send the lead to HubSpot's targeted marketing system, letting you use your pre-existing email campaigns.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
See upgrade instructions/notes here: https://drupal.org/node/2191339.
- Submit any Webform to the HubSpot Leads API, as a lead to be tracked by HubSpot.
- See your latest leads in the Drupal admin dashboard (for Drupal 7) or in any Drupal block (in 6 and 7).
- Extensive documentation is available.
And since it uses Webform 3.x, you can easily build any kind of form, and even embed them in blocks anywhere on your site.
- Webform 3.x+
- A HubSpot account which supports external site integration.
- PHP 5.2+ with the PECL JSON module, should you choose to use the HubSpot recent leads block
2.x vs 1.x branches
See https://drupal.org/node/2191331 for more information.
This project is sponsored by Digett, a Drupal-friendly San Antonio web design company with a focus on inbound marketing. Need custom features or help building a HubSpot-integrated Drupal site? Contact us.
This module is also supported by Mediacurrent.