Posted by vijaycs85 on
This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows to configure node view page to redirected to HTTPS.
- Site with set of webform nodes in random URLs and some of the forms (that collects user sensitive details) should be served in HTTPS -
- Serve a basic page/ article with 3rd party content(which is served with HTTPS)
- After enable the module, go to node type page and Check 'Enable HTTPS option' under 'HTTPS Node settings'
- Now node add & edit pages show 'HTTPS Settings' section
Limitation & Alternative options
- If the all the nodes of same type need HTTPS (say all webforms) and are all under one path (e.g. under "/survey/*"), we can easily add the redirect in apache level(using .htaccess or httpd.conf file)
- It is not very efficient way of redirecting as this tries to load the whole page in http and do the same after redirect.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Security, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,108
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.