The following modules are included in the suite:
- Aegir Services API (the base module)
- Aegir Services Example REST Endpoint
- Aegir Services Example Client
- Aegir SaaS
The Aegir SaaS sub-module sets up a fully functional endpoint (via the Aegir Services API) allowing for remote administration of sites, notably creating new ones, for software-as-a-service (SaaS) / site-factory Aegir set-ups. It fully configures a service endpoint providing common parameters for site creation as configured in the module's settings. Using the API's task resource, sites can also be disabled, enabled, deleted, and have any other task performed on them supported by your Aegir installation. See the module's README for more information.
Originally forked from a project by cmcintosh.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Multisite, Project management, Utility
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,703
- Last modified: March 14, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.