Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Graph API is a module to manage a data structures containing graph information.
With this module your can visualize relational data like module dependencies or relations through node or user references or even with a text field through input filter.
You need a graphing engine enabled to get some output.
As Graph API needs data for it's rendered graphs it needs
Modules providing graph engines
Graph API requires a graphing engine for its output. The following modules provide these engines:
Modules using Graph API
The input filter currently available uses Trivial Graph Format like
[tgf engine:graph_phyz a Label of A b c d Label of D # a b Label of Relation between A and B (if render engine understands or allows) a c c d ]
Enable Views UI and visit the modules page.
See Graphing modules for more documentation.
See http://skillcompass.org/ for a real life example.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 289 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 60,336
- Last modified: April 2, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.