Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Google Analytics Reports module provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data. Graphical reports include small path-based report in blocks, and a full path-based report.
After enabling Google Analytics Reports API module, visit
admin/config/system/google-analytics-reports-api to authenticate your site with Google. Follow the instruction on the page, create the new project in Google Developers Console.
Google Analytics Reports module required Views module. Install Charts module and enable
charts_highcharts submodules for dispalying charts. For better page loading with reports blocks is recommended to install and setup Ajaxblocks module.
Note that Google has a moderately strict Quota Policy. To aid with this limitation, this module caches query results for a time that you specify in the admin settings. Our recommendation is at least three days.
The module includes a feature rich API that enables you to create custom reports and other requests against the Google Analytics Core Reporting API.
About 7.x-3.x version
This version is still under development.
Uninstall Google Analytics Reports Views module in admin UI and delete all old module files before upgrading to 7.x-3.0-beta2!
- Google Analytics Counter
- Google Analytics Referrer
- Google Analytics Capture and Display
- Google Analytics Statistics
About module developers
- Current developer. This module is currently developing by Nickolay Leshchev.
- Original author. This module began as a Google Summer of Code project by Joel Kitching.
- Previous sponsorship. In addition to Joel, Metal Toad Media was sponsoring Tony Rasmussen and Dylan Tack for ongoing development of this module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 10,570 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 101,890
- Last modified: July 10, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.