Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Permits to load some blocks by additional AJAX request after loading the whole cached page when the page is viewed by anonymous user. It is suitable for sites which are mostly static, and the page caching for anonymous users is a great benefit, but there are some pieces of information that have to be dynamic.
The module is a fork of existing module: http://drupal.org/project/ajaxify_regions
The module can be used on Ubercart sites which has to show the cart content in a block, or to show random pictures or node links (from some view output which randomizes data), list of logged in users, etc.
Panels and Ajax Blocks
If you want to enable AJAX loading for blocks in panel panes, select "System block" style for that panes.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 4,873 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30,912
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.