This module implements an API to convert the information you already have into geographic information. It support a variety of input formats and runs them through pluggable backends to produce geographic information. In addition to Latitude / Longitude points, this API also supports more complex geographies such as lines and polygons.
It also provides a CCK widget for for the Geo project's Geo Field module. This widget allows you to populate geo fields from other fields in your content such as a postal address, text fields containing a city name, or even an image that contains embedded geographic information.
- Geocode Address or location data from any text or Postal value (using Google API).
- Convert any GPX Tracklog into a Linestring. (Requires Filefield).
- Read Geotags from EXIF data in your photos. (Requires Imagefield).
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 110 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,327
- Last modified: December 2, 2014