Ember 7.x-2.0 alpha4is now available!
The 7.x-2.0 alpha3 release resolves compatibility issues with various contributed modules including Views, Navbar, and Media. A number of bug fixes are in place with draggable elements (including child elements), headlines, token browser, and vertical tabs.
Ember was built to work with the Navbar module (Toolbar in Drupal 8) and includes module styling for the Views, Ctools, Panels, Media, Workbench and Features modules.
Contributed Modules Support
There are a wide variety of contributed modules that persist into the front-end where Ember cannot control styles. Edge cases also exist where Ember styles cannot cover specific modules' needs. It would clutter the theme's codebase to provide coverage for those specific use cases.
The Ember Support module exists to address these issues.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5,368 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 73,714
- Last modified: October 5, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.