Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note: Previously named "Mobile Friendly Navigation Toolbar"
A very simple mobile friendly navigation toolbar introduced as part of the Spark project to solve mobile editing problems with the Drupal 7 shipped toolbar, that is not very friendly to small screen sizes.
The Navbar module displays a bar containing top-level administrative components across the top of the screen. Below that, the Navbar module has a drawer section where it displays links provided by other modules, such as the core Shortcut module. The drawer can be hidden/shown by clicking on its corresponding tab.
In addition to providing responsive access, the vertical orientation of Navbar provides deep-level access into administrative functions without refreshing the page.
Navbar requires the following:
- Libraries module (version >= 2.0)
- Modernizr custom build (version >= 2.6.2)
Please read the documentation for detailed installation instructions as Modernizr, in particular, requires additional attention.
Always always always check
/admin/reports/status to see if you are missing any requirements for this module.
If you are creating a custom tab or menu item that needs an icon, either draw them from this library, request a new icon, or use an icon as a base for your needs. Do send a pull request to the libricons and give back if the icon your create fills a gap in the set.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 23,424 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 154,466
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.