This module enables Views to use EntityFieldQuery as the query back-end, allowing you to query all defined entity types and their fields, even the ones stored in non-SQL storage. Unless you are storing your data outside of the SQL database, you probably don't need this module.
Storage engines that should work
If there are any others that should be added here, please let me know so that I may add them to the list.
- If you have custom field types, add
hook_field_infootherwise the contrib entity API module and consequently efq_views won't pick it up.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 538 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,115
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 30, 2015