Editor allows rich text fields to be edited using WYSIWYG client-side editors.
Editor has one dependency.
- Filter module included with Drupal core.
The included Editor CKEditor module has one additional dependency.
- Editor can be installed via the standard Drupal installation process.
Editor includes one submodule, Editor CKEditor, which adds CKEditor as a supported editor. CKEditor is a popular WYSIWYG editor that is included in Drupal 8 core. Editor CKEditor is packaged with the CKEditor library itself as well as a number of commonly used plugins.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,410 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,768
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.