Quick Edit allows content to be edited in-place.
Quick Edit is a backport of the Drupal 8 In-place editing for Fields.
Quick Edit has six dependencies and requires two libraries.
Drupal 7.22 or later.
- Contextual, Field and Filter modules included with Drupal core.
- Download the Backbone.js and Underscore.js libraries, extract them and then place them in your site's libraries directory. Take care to ensure that the resulting folder names are
- Quick Edit can be installed via the standard Drupal installation process.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,590 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,533
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 21, 2015