This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Dialog provides an API for opening content in an interactive overlay.
Dialog has one dependency.
- jQuery Update - Configured to use jQuery 1.7 or higher.
- Dialog can be installed via the standard Drupal installation process.
- Configure the jQuery Update module to use jQuery 1.7 or higher.
Dialog is packaged with a number of sub-modules, each of which provides dialog integration with a specific core or contrib module. Integration is generally in the form of moving various actions, such as confirmation forms, into overlays.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,571 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 45,643
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 26 September 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.