This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Create your own online store!
The most complete e-Commerce solution for Drupal.
Currently, the e-Commerce includes core modules and several
- Shopping cart and product 'look and feel' are themeable
- Create taxes, charges and discounts
- Subscriptions and recurring payments
- Receive donations
- Sell file downloads, shippable items, bundles or even on-the-fly customizable products
- Inventory management
- Payment and shipping plugins: The system can use PayPal, Authorize.net, eWAY, C.O.D. or you can roll your own.
- Invoice generation and email notifications
- Transaction and payment workflows
- Reports and sales summaries
- Customers can review their order history
- Run an auction site
Drupal 7 is in the process of being ported, and I hope to be released very soon. Since the release for Drupal 7 will be a direct port of the 6.x-4.0 the upgrade should not take too long to complete. However I do feel strongly that we will not be able to make a final release until all the dependent modules, views, views bulk operations, rules, and ctools have stable releases for Drupal 7.x The currently have development releases and some have alpha releases, so I don't expect this to be too much of a holdup.
Drupal 6 is supported.
Drupal 5 is supported.
Drupal 4.7 and 4.6 is NOT supported or developed. Is available for historical purposes only.
e-Commerce 6.x-4.x has a couple of dependencies in order to allow for the best customer and store own experience.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Rules
- Reported installs: 135 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 161,454
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.