Dynamic Entity Reference provides a field type/widget/formatter combination for Drupal 8 that allows an entity-reference field to reference more than one entity type.
Create a single field to hold references to Users and Nodes. Or Terms and Nodes, or all three.
- Field module (in core)
Please use the issue queue to report problems.
DER issues in core.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 1,984 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 36,769
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 12 November 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.