Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Dynamic Entity Reference provides a field type/widget/formatter combination for Drupal 8 that allows an entity-reference field to reference more than one entity type.
Create a single field to hold references to Users and Nodes. Or Terms and Nodes, or all three.
Entity reference (in core)
Please use the issue queue to report problems
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 693 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,250
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 11, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.