This module aims to be a replacement variable handling module for Domain Access, allowing mixed variable realms (domain x language) to be configured.
In other words, it allows setting different variable values for each domain and for each language at the same time.
This module supports almost all of the functionality provided by Domain Configuration, Domain Settings and Domain Theme. Differences are listed in the documentation.
Original story here:
There is a sandbox project for migrating variables from Domain Theme/ Domain Configuration to Domain Variable (see also ).
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Multilingual, Multisite
- Reported installs: 1,851 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,065
- Last modified: December 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.