Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides date range facets similar to major search engines. The UI is provided as a Facet API widget called "Date range".
After installing this module, all date facets should have the "Date Range" widget available in the facet's display settings page. It is recommended that all facet sort settings are unchecked so that the items are displayed in the intended order.
The widget does not support the date query type ... WTF?
This could mean a couple of things. First, scroll down to the bottom left hand corner of the facet display settings page an make sure the "date_range" query type is selected. If the setting is not there, make sure this module integrates with the search backend you are using. Known module compatibility is outlined below.
Search Module Compatibility
Follow Chris on Twitter: @cpliakas
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,830 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,499
- Last modified: June 4, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.