This module allows you to create custom publishing options for nodes. It allows you to add to the default options of Publish, Promote to Front Page, and Sticky. It also ingrates with views to allow you add as a field, sort and filter by, your custom options.
It now allows each of the different options to be shown only on selected node types, as well as integration with Rules, Actions, and Features. Custom Publishing Options also have granular permissions per role, per option.
Using Custom Publish Options
A simple use case for this module would be creating an 'Archive' publish option on nodes. This would add an 'archive' property to the node under the Publishing options. Setting the node as Archived would allow you to then create sections with Views, and filter by nodes that have a status of Archive. Now that you can integrate with Rules, you could do a number of things with Custom Publish Options.
Custom Publishing Options was featured as part of Lullabot's Module Monday.
Original development by Newhall Interactive.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display, Rules, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 3,714 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,701
- Last modified: June 5, 2015